Sunday, December 5, 2010

FINAL SUMMARY POST C4K

C4K # 11 was a girl named Madison from Louisiana that had gone on a field trip to a county fair. She was chaperoned by her mother. She was excited to mention that they took a tour bus instead of  a school bus. I told her about my big field trip to New Orleans and how my mom was the chaperone. Finally, I told her to keep up the good work on her posts.

SPECIAL YASMINE ASSNMNT. Yasmine obviously loves horses. What noble creatures. I hope she loves getting all the posts. What a bright young lady!!

C4K #10 Amy is a student from Spencer (I couldn't find which state) but the post I commented on was about her dog. She is obviously a member of a dog loving family. Their new dog was a rescue and she was so excited about the new addition to the family. I told her that her post was very well written and that she should keep it up.

C4K #9  Chelsea is a student from overseas and she is a very well rounded young lady. She sings in a choir, plays basketball, all while keeping up with her blog and her school work. Man, I need to take a hint from Chelsea!! Really, though I told her to keep ut the great work and that I was impressed.

C4K #8 Well, I couldn't find out anything about alba skunkshark (cool name), but I did see that they have a gift for photography. This student was proud of their hobby and I was a cool picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment